Great Places for Kids Travelling NSW
New South Wales
Finding great places for kids travelling the country is really your priority, as if they are happy on your travels, you will be happy. So we asked our TAWK community for their suggestions and places that they have loved with their children in New South Wales and here are their suggestions. You might like to bookmark the page so that you can come back to it often.
If you have more suggestions, then please either comment on the bottom of the page and we will add to them or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lithgow - Small Arms Museum,
- Barrington - Camp at The Steps, bring your kayaks and float down the rapids.
- Bathurst - Australia Fossil & Mineral Museum - Walking the track at Mt Panorama,
- Blue Mountains - Scenic world
- Corin Forest - Alpine Slide
- Dubbo - Westerns Plains Zoo
- Batemans Bay - Fishing
- Ulladulla - Watching the dolphins and whales off the lighthouse
- Gundagai - See the dog on the Tucker Box
- Glenrowan - Visit Ned Kelly
- Goulburn - See the Big Sheep & visit the war memorial
- Narooma - Rays hangout near the boat ramp by the boardwalk and seals are usually
found on the rocks near Australia rock on the other side of the inlet.
- Parkes - The Dish
- Snowy Mountains - Mt Kosciusko in the snow or without is a great experience
- Sydney - Climb the Harbour Bridge
- Taronga Zoo
Disclosure: Throughout our site there may be some affiliate links. If you click them, we may get a small commission for your purchase but this is at NO additional cost to you.
We might also get a benefit from our TAWKer Supporters BUT again at no additional cost to you. You get to something you want and we get to keep the lights on here at TAWK. #worksforbothofus Thanks for your support of us supporting you :)
TAWK accepts no liability for any situation arising from suggestions or businesses on the TAWK Site.