Welcome to Travelling Australia With Kids!
- We have everything here from the TAWK Guide to Travelling Australia With Kids, budgeting help and a spreadsheet to track your finances whilst travelling, handy for all, not just for families!
- Places to share your ideas if you are already Travelling Australia With Kids (TAWKing!)
- You'll be able to find out the information you need to get started, mostly from experienced TAWKers.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to get the answers given by TAWKers to FAQ.
- Read about other families that are out there and already TAWKing via our Featured Families Page, where TAWKers share their experiences and answer our TAWK Ten Questions.
- And 'TAWK' to other TAWKers on our Facebook Page.
The "Now You're TAWKing" newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with everything - so please sign up here, to get all the news for families travelling with children and camping with kids. I'm hoping to organise some special offers for TAWKers too!
The site is intended to have a real interaction experience, and we encourage you to share your story and help other families as well as ask questions and find out information from other travelling families. Almost every page has (or soon will have) an opportunity for you to join in. I call families that Travel Australia With Kids; TAWKers - I love the way the acronym sounds like 'talk' and here, we can 'TAWK' about it!
We are only just beginning to build the site, therefore we encourage you to bookmark it, have a look round at the information so far and then return often.
Disclosure: Throughout our site there may be some affiliate links. If you click here, we can get a small commission for your purchase but this is at NO additional cost to you.
We might also get a benefit from our TAWKer Supporters BUT again at no additional cost to you. You get to something you want and we get to keep the lights on here at TAWK. #worksforbothofus Thanks for your support of us supporting you :)
TAWK accepts no liability for any situation arising from suggestions on the TAWK Site.