Great Places for Kids Travelling Western Australia
Finding great places for kids travelling the country is really your priority, as if they are happy on your travels, you will be happy. So we asked our TAWK community for their suggestions and places that they have loved with their children in Western Australia and here are their suggestions. You might like to bookmark the page so that you can come back to it often.
If you have more suggestions, then please either comment on the bottom of the page and we will add to them or send us a message at email@example.com.
There are some pictures of some of the places at the bottom of the page.
- Albany - Whale World
- Broome - Cable Beach - Camel Ride - Markets - Malcolm Douglas Wilderness Park
- Bull Creek Aviation Museum - Learning and enjoyment all at once, they even have activity sheets
- Bunbury - Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Busselton - Jetty walk
- Cape Leveque - Kooljaman
- Cape Le Grande National Park and Lucky Bay see kangaroos on beach
- Cape Leewin - Lighthouse
- Cape Range National Park - Turquoise Bay
- Coral Bay - Swim with Whale Sharks - Easy access to reef for kids to snorkel
- Denham - Ocean Park Aquarium
- Denmark - Denmark Thrills Adventure Park
- Francois Peron National Park
- Fremantle - Prison torchlight tour - General experience area
- Eighty Mile Beach - Shells and fishing amazing
- El Questro - Horse Ride and Explore area - Emma Gorge
- Gibb River Road - Home Valley Station
- Hamlin Bay - Sting ray close up
- Hyden - Wave Rock
- Kalbarri - National Park and Surrounding area
- Kalgoorlie - Super Pit - Hammond Park
- Karijini National Park - Gorges - Fern Pool
- Kununurra - Ord River Cruise
- Lake Argyle - Sunset cruise and swim
- Lake Grace - Salt Lake
- Margaret River - Caves - Surfing
- Nambung National Park - Pinnacles
- Ningaloo Reef - Snorkelling
- Pemberton - Climb the Gloucester Tree
- Parry's Beach - Ours loved it here
- Purnululu National Park - Bungle Bungles
- Rockingham - Swim with dolphins
- Rottnest Island - General experience - Quokas
- Shark Bay - Monkey Mia
- Toodjay - Miniature train ride and Moondyne Festival
- Tunnel Creek National Park
- Walpole - Tree Top Walk
- Wildflowers - throughout the region
- Windjana Gorge National Park
- Wyndham - Parry's Creek Reserve
Disclosure: Throughout our site there may be some affiliate links including but not limited to Amazon. If you click them, we may get a small commission for your purchase but this is at NO additional cost to you.
We might also get a benefit from our TAWKer Supporters BUT again at no additional cost to you. You get to something you want and we get to keep the lights on here at TAWK. #worksforbothofus Thanks for your support of us supporting you :)
TAWK accepts no liability for any situation arising from suggestions or businesses on the TAWK Site.
New! CommentsJoin the TAWK community and leave your thoughts about this page and your experience here. It's all about helping each other and 'TAWKing' about it!