Claim Centrelink

by Matt
(Sunshine Coast)

We are thinking of traveling Australia for 12 months +.

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids (6 years & 3 years) and will keep our home and rent this out to just cover the mortgage.

The question is, can we claim anything from Centrelink and any idea of the amount that we might receive?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask your Question about Travelling Australia With Kids.

Grab your TAWK Bumper sticker today!

A great way to recognise other families who are Also Traveling Australia With Kids

Disclosure: Throughout our site there may be some affiliate links including but not limited to Amazon. If you click them, we may get a small commission for your purchase but this is at NO additional cost to you. We might also get a benefit from our TAWKer Supporters BUT again at no additional cost to you. You get to something you want and we get to keep the lights on here at TAWK. #worksforbothofus Thanks for your support of us supporting you :)

TAWK accepts no liability for any situation arising from suggestions or businesses on the TAWK Site.