Great places for kids visiting Queensland
Finding great places for kids travelling the country is really your priority, as if they are happy on your travels, you will be happy. So we asked our TAWK community for their suggestions and places that they have loved with their children in Queensland and here are their suggestions. You might like to bookmark the page so that you can come back to it often.
If you have more suggestions, then please either comment on the bottom of the page and we will add to them or send us a message at email@example.com.
There are some pictures of some of the places at the bottom of the page.
- Australia Zoo
- Atherton - Great Mountain Bike Trails for kids and adults (TAWK Supporter Park there too)
- Bladensburg National Park
- Boulia - Min Min Light Exhibition
- Bundarberg - Mon Repos Turtle Centre - Free Zoo and River Walk - Ginger Beer Factory
- Cairns - Free Lagoon - Muddy's Playground
- Cape York
- Charleville - Cosmos Centre
- Charters Towers - Gold miners cottage
- Daintree - Discovery Centre
- Fraser Island - Generally amazing
- Fruit Bat Falls
- Great Barrier Reef
- Hervey Bay - Whale Watching and the free water park
- Koorana - Croc farm
- Kuranda/Cairns - Skyrail, Kuranda Railway, Butterfly Sanctuary
- Kynuna - Blue
- Longreach - Qantas Museum
- Mackay Lagoon - Free water play area
- Paronella Park
- Richmond - Kronosauras cove,
- Rockhampton - Free Zoo - Botanical Gardens
- The Theme Parks!
- Tin Can Bay - Feed the Dolphins
- Winton - Dinosaur Trail
- Yeppoon - Koorana Croc Farm - The Lagoon at Yeppoon
Ginger Beer Factory, Bundaberg - Pic: Adrian Ward
Winton - Age of the Dinosaur - Photo: Sam Pegg
Koorana Crock Farm - Photo: Sam Pegg
Disclosure: Throughout our site there may be some affiliate links. If you click here, we can get a small commission for your purchase but this is at NO additional cost to you.
We might also get a benefit from our TAWKer Supporters BUT again at no additional cost to you. You get to something you want and we get to keep the lights on here at TAWK. #worksforbothofus Thanks for your support of us supporting you :)
TAWK accepts no liability for any situation arising from suggestions on the TAWK Site.